- Moved to Georgia on his 4 week birthday!
- Spent a week at Aunt Jen's and Uncle Brett's. Shawn, Ethan, and I all slept in the basement during a huge cold front...thank goodness for warm pjs and a space heater!
- Is sleeping 3-4 hour stretches at night.
- Said goodbye to the moms from church. They all were sure to get their Ethan snuggles in before we left. We were so lucky to have a great group of women especially for Ethan's birth.
- Had Granny back for the move. Granny helped with Maddie and Ethan while the movers packed up our house and loaded it on the truck.
- Spent some time with Granny while I did some shopping and had a goodbye dinner with the girls from church.
- Drank 4oz from a bottle with Granny!
- Still wearing newborn diapers and clothes
- I had my last ob appointment 2 weeks early since we moved. I have 13 more pounds of Ethan love left.
Dr. Heaton who delivered Ethan
Hanging with daddy at Aunt Jen's house
Hanging out in our new living room
Out to dinner at Outback celebrating our new house (and because we didn't have a refrigerator!)






No comments:
Post a Comment