- Finished his growth spurt. We are back to 7pm-5:30-6am, which is fantastic!
- Has very distinct sleep cues and falls asleep so well on his own when I listen. ;) He rubs his eyes and has a little whimper "put me to sleep, mommy!"
- Got a new room!! I decided to start painting his room this week (without telling Shawn!). Shawn has been so busy at work and he really didn't need another project to do at home, so I went ahead and painted during nap time and Ethan slept in our room for the week. Over the weekend, Shawn hung his bookshelves and the one picture we have so far. I'm on a search for a few more things, but for now it's done!
- Is awake for longer periods. He stays up for anywhere between 1.5-2 hours at a time. Depending on how long he naps he goes 4 hours between some feedings, but he still nurses 6 times a day.
- Takes 3 naps per day. Once he gets up for the day between 7-8am he is taking 3 naps. One mid-morning, afternoon, and a short late afternoon nap. If I time everything well, at least an hour to an hour and a half is at the same time as Maddie's afternoon nap!
- Rolled from his tummy to his back! He is finally enjoying tummy time a little more and on Saturday, he pushed himself all the way over! We were all in the living room to see him and Maddie immediately got on the floor to show us that she can roll over too! The sibling jealousy has started already!
- Can roll from his back to his side. He is a movin' and a shakin'...it won't be long until he is rolling both ways!
My little chunk! This little peanut was less than 6lbs when he came home!
Just being silly!
So happy
So strong









No comments:
Post a Comment