- Had a growth spurt. He has his last feeding around 7pm and usually goes until 5:30-6am before waking up, but this week he was up between 3:30-4:30am to eat every night. I made the mistake of just getting up for the day a few of those nights which meant my afternoon slump was at 10am! I was able to be productive at 5am and make pancakes, but I forgot Maddie's ballet shoes for her dance class...oops! Next growth spurt I'll go back to sleep!
- Loves the swaddle. When it's time to sleep he lets you know and will not get anywhere close to sleep unless he is all wrapped up. He escapes at the end of the night or nap, but falling asleep doesn't happen without that swaddle!
- Only likes to sleep in the crib. I was putting him down for his last cat nap in the bouncy chair...basically because it's dinner time and I'm too lazy to go back upstairs, but he doesn't have much interest to sleep there. He will kick around and look at things in there, but doesn't do too much sleeping.
- Is becoming much more aware of everything. We are usually out and about in the morning which makes it hard to get a crib nap in. He use to be really great about taking a full nap in the car seat, but now he wakes up when we get in and out of the car. Luckily, as long as he gets his other naps at home he is pretty happy.
- Is so so happy! He smiles at everything and everyone. Just the happiest baby.
- Is still wearing his 3 month onesies, but he has grown out of all but 4 pairs of pants!
- Is still squeezing into size 1 diapers. The size 1 say up to 14lbs and size 2 start at 12lbs. He is somewhere between 12-14lbs, but we are squeezing the last bit of this size.
Maddie wanted her baby to play with Ethan...and they are holding hands!
Saturday at the park. It was so nice out. We got this neat fold up seat from Granny and Papa...it will be great when he is a little bigger!
Hanging out at the park






No comments:
Post a Comment